Views: 89 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-07 Origin: Site
More and more office workers, white-collar workers, are plagued by various occupational diseases due to sitting at the computer desk for a long time. Choosing a suitable office chair is imminent, so how can we choose a suitable office chair? I have summarized 5 major standards to help you quickly buy a comfortable office chair!
1. Check whether the materials are qualified. There are various types of office chairs, such as four-legged chairs, swivel chairs, chairs with armrests, chairs without armrests, wood, iron, etc., all of which are used on the surface. First look at the material for the feet. You can check the hardness and smell it for a pungent smell. If the nose is flushed, dazzling, or crying, it means that the formaldehyde content in the glue is too high, which is harmful to the human body.
The cushions of some chairs should also be carefully checked to see if the materials used are regular. Then it is to see whether the parts are safe, whether the structure is firmly dragged on the concrete floor, dropped gently, and the sound is clear, indicating that the quality is better. If the sound is dumb and there is noise, it means that the mortise joint is not tight.
2. Office chair-the height of the chair leg. This is also related to the length of the user's feet. Of course, except for high chairs like bar chairs, the seat height of general chairs is not too exaggerated, but if the unit does have people with short stature, it should be considered. This needs to consider who the office chair is used for, the manager or the ordinary employee, and there is a certain degree of exquisiteness in the choice.
3. The height of the back of the chair. Those who like to sit tightly can choose not only stools without armrests and backrests, but also chairs with low armrests and low backrests. At this time, the center of gravity of the seated person will be at the waist of the person.
If you like to put the center of gravity on the back and therefore rely on the backrest, you may wish to choose an office chair with a higher backrest. At this time, you can also see if the height of the backrest is near the neck. Sometimes the height of the backrest of the chair is near the neck. Instead, the user habitually places the neck on the backrest at a ninety-degree angle, which may easily cause neck injuries.
4. The height of the armrest. When sitting, if you are accustomed to hanging your hands, you might choose an office chair with lower or no armrests. But if you like to shrink the whole person in the middle of the office chair, then a chair with higher armrests and a deeper seat is probably the best choice.
5. The office chair and the desk should be matched properly, soft and stable; the color style of the office chair should be unified with the overall style of the office, and it should not be out of place.
The above are the five major reference standards when choosing office chairs. I hope it will be helpful to you who are choosing office furniture.