Views: 7 Author: Lorraine Publish Time: 2022-12-05 Origin: Site
For workers that stare at their computers most of the time, they need to take care of their health. Here are some tips for those in need.
1. The first point is to calm down and maintain a good mood. Many diseases are temper related. If you try to stay happy and not overwhelmed, your health will be much better.
2. Sitting for a long time will hurt your health. Force yourself to get up for an hour for a little exercise, such as going to the toilet or uplifting your standing desk if you have one.
3. Do not bow your head for a long time or keep one posture all the time, it is easy to get cervical spondylosis. If you have a smart desk, you can lift its height to accommodate your standing posture while working.
4. Stretches. Stretches and yawns are good for your kidney.
5. Pay attention to eye hygiene. After looking at the computer for a long time, close your eyes for a while and take a rest. Look out the window if possible, preferably with some green plants.
6. Insist on napping. Taking a nap every day can improve energy and spirit in a short time, thereby reducing various mental stress and reducing the chance of getting sick.
7. Replace coffee and milk tea with green tea. Green tea can not only refresh the mind, but also has the effects of delaying aging, preventing some diseases, and anti-cancer, and drinking green tea for a long time can also resist radiation.
8. Persist in eating breakfast, and eating it early, preferably before 9 o'clock.
9. Don't stay up late.
10. Go to the gym after getting off work.