Views:306 Author:YOUNG Publish Time: 2021-09-28 Origin:Site
1、 Customer orientation
Customer orientation emphasizes the full participation of enterprises. So as to create a customer-centered business model, corporate culture and decision-making policy in the enterprise.
Every member of the enterprise actively communicates with customers and obtains demand information;
Internally, in the value delivery system composed of different departments, cooperate to respond to customer needs.
1. Strategic planning and goal setting focus on "customers";
2. Workflow design is customer-centric
3. Product development is customer-centric
4. The organizational structure and staffing are customer-centric
5. Work performance and value evaluation are customer-centered
6. Customer centered system construction
7. Cultural construction adheres to customer-centered